- Welcome Aboard!
- How to Use This Online Course
- What are your goals?
- LESSON 1: How do I become a storyseeker?
- LESSON 2: Has my story already been told?
- LESSON 3: Who are my characters?
- LESSON 4: Where does my story take place?
- LESSON 5: My story is changing -- is that okay?
- LESSON 6: Who will want to watch my film?
- What are your key takeaways? (1.1)
- LESSON 1: How will I create my film?
- LESSON 2: What is a budget? Do I need one?
- LESSON 3: How do I fund my short documentary film?
- LESSON 4: Accessing Equipment
- What are your key takeaways? (1.3)
- LESSON 1: What are the fundamental roles in documentary filmmaking?
- LESSON 2: Where (and how) can I find skilled crew members?
- LESSON 3: Interview w/ Tanner Schinnick, Director of Photography
- LESSON 5: What if I'm going solo? How do I approach a project by myself?
- What are your key takeaways? (1.4)
- Interview w/ Evie Maina, Kenyan Television and Film Producer
- Marketing Yourself as a Filmmaker in Kenya w/ Ishmael Azeli
- A simplified approach to pre-production
- What are your key takeaways? (1.BONUS)
- What are your key takeaways? (MODULE 1)