- Welcome to Module 2
- How to Use This Online Course
- WATCH THE FILM: A House Without Snakes
- DIRECTOR DEBRIEF: Interview w/ Daniel Koehler
- LESSON 1: What are the essential elements of documentaries?
- LESSON 2: What camera settings should I use for that "CINEMATIC" look?
- LESSON 3: How can I use my camera to capture a story?
- LESSON 4: How can I ensure a successful shoot?
- What are your key takeaways? (2.1)
- LESSON 1: How can I record professional audio using my equipment?
- LESSON 2: Strategies for recording location audio
- What are your key takeaways? (2.2)
- LESSON 1: Strategies for utilizing natural light
- LESSON 2: What simple lighting tools and techniques can I use to improve my shots?
- LESSON 3: What is 3-point lighting?
- What are your key takeaways? (2.3)
- LESSON 1: Getting ready for the interview
- LESSON 2: What questions should I ask my characters?
- LESSON 3: Interview Etiquette and Technique: Prepping the Location
- LESSON 4: Interview Etiquette and Technique: Conducting the Interview
- What are your key takeaways? (2.4)
- LESSON 1: Why (and how) should I backup my footage?
- What are your key takeaways? (2.5)
- What are your key takeaways? (MODULE 2)