- Welcome to Module 3
- How to Use This Online Course
- What do I do if I don't have editing software?
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
- LESSON 1: How do I sync my recorded video with my audio?
- LESSON 2: How do I edit using my script?
- LESSON 3: What B-Roll clips should I use?
- LESSON 3: What b-roll clips should I use?
- LESSON 4: What is pacing?
- LESSON 5: What editing techniques result in powerful films?
- LESSON 6: How do I color grade my footage?
- What are your key takeaways? (3.1)
- LESSON 1: Where can I get music to use my film?
- LESSON 2: How does music play a role in bringing emotion to a scene?
- LESSON 3: How can I use SFX to immerse my viewer?
- What are your key takeaways? (3.2)
- LESSON 1: What is an export?
- LESSON 2: Your film is done! Now what?
- What are your key takeaways? (3.3)
- What are your key takeaways? (MODULE 3)